Wednesday 30 May 2012

Live sreams: Spain v South Korea (Friendly)



International Friendly
18:00 UK, May 30, 2012
Tivoli Neu pain striker Fernando Torres wishes he was approaching Euro 2012 on the back of a fine season with Chelsea but will be looking to impress against South Korea tomorrow night.
Torres has endured a largely miserable year with Chelsea, highlighted when he was left on the bench for the Champions League final against Bayern Munich - with caretaker boss Roberto Di Matteo preferring Didier Drogba at the Allianz Arena.
The £50million man can see the advantages of playing fewer games over the campaign than he imagined last summer and is feeling fresh as he bids to help Spain regain their European Championship crown.
"Physically I feel very good and fresh because I haven't had the drain of so many games as my team-mates,'' Torres said.
"I'm hopeful of showing my best to the team. It's true I would have liked to have played more with Chelsea to be in better playing shape.''
Torres will be hoping a decent showing against South Korea at the Stade de Suisse Wankdorf in Switzerland will enhance his chances of starting up front ahead of Fernando Llorente and Alvaro Negredo for Spain's first group game against Italy on June 10.
The former Liverpool forward scored the winning goal as Spain won Euro 2008 but put in a series of below-par performances at the World Cup two years later after having knee surgery two months prior to the tournament.
He has struggled to regain his form for both club and country thereafter but insists that is now all in the past.
"All players have dreams, but sometimes they are met in a way that we do not expect,'' he added. "I wish I had more presence in the national team.
"My injury at the World Cup stopped me from doing better, but the important thing is that eventually everything will go well. I will keep going until the end and hope we are European champions again.''
Live streams: Veetle , sopcast

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Popular Posts this month

Popular Posts this week