Tuesday 5 June 2012

Chelsea confirm Hazard agreement



Chelsea have officially confirmed that they have agreed the signing of Eden Hazard from Lille.
Eden Hazard
PA PhotosEden Hazard had also been coveted by both Manchester clubs
Belgium international Hazard, 21, had said last week on his Twitter account that he had decided to join Chelsea but there had been no announcement from the clubs.
Chelsea have now confirmed that they have agreed a fee, reported to be £32 million, and the player has accepted a contract and passed a medical. He will join up with the Blues for pre-season training.
Hazard told the club's official website: "I'm delighted to finally arrive here. It's a wonderful club and I can't wait to get started."

Both Manchester United and Manchester City had been keen to sign Hazard, while Real Madrid and Barcelona had earlier been linked, but he believes he has made the right choice.
He told French radio station RMC: "When they won the Champions League, I told myself, 'Why not Chelsea?'. There was a struggle between Chelsea and United but, for me, Chelsea has the best project. The team is young and I have a better chance to play there.
"At 21, Real or Barca would have been more difficult for me. If I play well enough at Chelsea, I could win my place in the starting team."
Hazard joins Germany international Marko Marin in agreeing a move to Stamford Bridge this summer, with Porto forward Hulk reportedly set to follow.

Source: Soccernet.com

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Popular Posts this month

Popular Posts this week