Monday 4 June 2012

Hulk is a new player of chelsea!



Chelsea transfer target Hulk has appeared to pave the way for a move to Stamford Bridge by suggesting it may be time for him to leave Porto.
Hulk Porto celeb
GettyImagesHulk has won seven major trophies in his four years at Porto, including this season's league title
The Blues were widely reported to have agreed a £38 million fee for Hulk with his Portuguese club last week, with personal terms yet to be agreed.
Hulk, who is earmarked as a replacement for Didier Drogba at Stamford Bridge, refused to admit a deal with Chelsea is done but the 25-year-old hinted a summer move was on the cards.
Asked what the future held for him, Hulk told Lancenet: "I will always continue to work hard and keep my feet on the ground, regardless of whether I stay at Porto.
"I have won many titles in the past four years at Porto, and I think that I have a great relationship with everyone.
"If the time has come to move on, I'll do so with a good feeling. I have enjoyed a great time here.
"I'm sure that they will understand the motives behind my decision if I leave."
Hulk, who is contracted to Porto until 2016, added: "The club and its fans will forever have a place in my heart. I can only thank them for all the affection they've shown me."
Hulk has been linked with the Blues all season. His record is outstanding - 57 goals in 91 games in the past two seasons - and there is the belief that he can improve in the Premier League.

Source: Soccernet.com

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Popular Posts this month

Popular Posts this week